I find the opposite to be true: The added voices make it easier for misfits of medicine (like you and me) to find a voice in the chorus that we can relate to in a deep and meaningful way.
There now exists a virtual doctor's lounge where addressing burnout and financial literacy are normal conversations.
Are you and I kindred spirits? Here are a dozen articles to consider our first date.
- Martyrdom In Medicine
- Strategies For Cutting Back: Group Policy Change
- A Priority We Pursue vs. A Luxury We Can Uniquely Afford
- Disability Insurance: My Advice To Newbies
- My Investor Policy Statement For Time
- How My Donor Advised Fund Made Me Less Selfish
- Are You A Dirtbag Millionaire?
- Ordering Off The Menu
- Don't Let Someone Else's Script Narrate Your Story
- Breaking Up With Betterment
- On Luxury
- What The Bogleheads Taught Me About A Child Roth IRA